We are always more than willing to do anything to satisfy a customer. We also try to make your purchase as easy as possible for you. In doing so, we try to educate you with regard to measuring your area to make sure that you don't over measure or under measure. The only case in which you would have excess material to return would be if you were to over measure. For more details on measuring, see our Measuring Information section.
Please understand that in most cases, we are selling you your new flooring at wholesale or below wholesale prices, and saving you a lot of money on your purchase. If you have 1 to 3 cartons of material left over when your flooring job is complete, it is recommended that you keep them in the event you need to do a repair, and in case that flooring is no longer available.
Listed below is our current policy on material returns:
- There are no returns allowed in accessories (trim, underlayment, glue, etc.)
- Some flooring has a No Return policy which is set forth by the manufacturer or the distributor. If this is a concern for you, please ask your sales representative prior to making a purchase.
- There are no returns allowed on ceramic tile products.
- We can accept returns on 4 cartons or more. There would be no return allowed on less than 4 cartons of any flooring.
- Any returned cartons must be factory sealed. You would not receive any credit for opened cartons.
- You would need to get a return authorization from our office prior to making a return. You can get a return authorization up to 30 days of the receipt of your order. No returns allowed after 30 days.
- Material to be returned would have to be brought to a designated freight terminal once a return authorization is issued.
- You would be responsible to pay the return shipping charge on any returns.
- Once returned material is received by our vendor, we would issue you a credit or a refund. This process usually takes 4 to 6 weeks from the date the material was received.
- If you decide to return any part of, or your entire order, you would be responsible to pay the *actual original freight charge, the return freight charge, and any applicable restocking fee which usually ranges from 10% to 30% of the order.
Note: If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-764-1633.
*The actual original freight charge is not the freight charge listed on your invoice. In most cases, the actual freight we pay to have you order delivered is much more than the amount listed on your invoice.